Franco-british active pedagogy middle school
A SUPPORTIVE LEARNING ENVIRONEMENT
Between the ages of 12 and 17, 80% of the brain changes. In adolescence, the brain undergoes many transformations that not only affect emotions and learning, but also social development.
The IBSA Middle School team goes to great lengths to ensure that Young people deply the best of their abilities in all ares of school and social life.
OUR EDUCATIONAL APPROACH
IBSA MIDDLE SCHOOL educational approach fosters the needs of adolescents.
- Learnings are practical and inspiring 21st century subjects in dual – languages immersion (French/English).
- Our teachers are engaged and committed to ensuring the success of each student.
- Project-based learning.
Our exciting program develops the fundamental skills to succeed :
- Critical thinking and creativity
- An original and effective approach to problems solving
- Ability to work in a team and lead complex projects
- Beeing a good listener
- Respect of the environnent and the living environnent
- Awareness of global issues
ONE MORE LANGUAGE…
Starting from 6th grade, our students will discover the chinese language (Mandarin), the most spoken language in the world.